Where Forgotten Films Dwell

Welcome to this site! It exists for one reason: to preserve the memory of films that have been forgotten about or under-appreciated throughout the ages. Take a seat, read an entry, leave a comment. You might discover your new favorite movie!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

BLOGATHON DAY #3

This is it folks!  Day #3 of Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear's Roger Corman Blogathon!!



Before we begin...there are three quick points of business to get to...

1) LEAVE COMMENTS

Not only is it polite, but it helps create an interblog dialogue that will help boost our community!  So show you care!  Leave a comment!

2) Chris' Review of "Frankenstein Unbound" will be posted on this blog later today.

My good friend Chris wanted to participate in this blogathon, but doesn't have a blog.  So I will be posting his review on this site later today.  He's working on his own blog right now and there will be an announcement on this site when it is set up!

3) MORE PRIZES!!

I have decided to add one more prize to the list.......

The winner of the Readers' Choice Blogger's Award will also receive three Roger Corman movies of their choice, up to a value of $60!!

That's $120 worth of prizes that we (meaning ME) will be giving away this blogathon!  So be sure to do your best!  Now...let's get on to business!  Today's participants are:



The Intruder
Jack Lunt 
http://jacklfilmreviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/roger-corman-blogathon-intruder-1962.html


The Masque of the Red Death
S.M. Rana 
http://smrana.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Masque%20of%20the%20Red%20Death


 The Raven
Michael Troutman
http://ishootthepictures.blogspot.com/2011/06/roger-corman-blogathon-raven-1963.html


A Bucket of Blood 
Ivan G Shreve Jr 
http://thrillingdaysofyesteryear.blogspot.com/2011/06/roger-corman-blogathon-bucket-of-blood.html


X: The Man With the X-Ray Eyes
Team Bartilucci 
http://doriantb.blogspot.com/2011/06/x-man-with-x-ray-eyes-im-looking.html


The House of Usher
ClassicBecky 
http://classicbeckybrainfood.blogspot.com/2010/05/house-of-usher-perfectly-poe.html


  Frankenstein Unbound 
Chris Michael 
http://forgottenclassicsofyesteryear.blogspot.com/2011/06/chris-michaels-review-of-frankenstein.html

There you go folks!  Enjoy the last day of this magnificent blogathon!

Also...remember:

VOTE FOR THE TOPIC OF THE NEXT BLOGATHON BY VOTING AT THE POLL ON THIS SITE!!  ANYONE CAN VOTE!!!!

Also....one last thing....on Monday I will post instructions for how you all can vote for the Readers' Choice Award.




4 comments:

  1. It's been a fantastic blogathon and here I applaud you and everyone who has participated. I also want to apologize if I don't comment in any entry, since I haven't seen any of the films in here, and because I'm in the middle of a Tv Pilot production, which has made me a bit nuts.
    Anyway, good work guys, and I have already my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathanael -- you need to avail yourself of a couple of victory laps for doing such an incredible job with the Cormanthon. I enjoyed being part of it, reading other people's insights on some of my favorite and not-so-favorite films...and just enjoying the camaraderie in general. High-fives to you, pardner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding my congratulations with everyone else. This was a top-notch blogathon and the response was great. I also have to put in my appreciation for your detailed, enthusiastic responses to each review. I really enjoyed reading the entries and learning more about Corman. Drinks on the house, you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for the great blogathon Nate! It was fun writing my article and I had a blast reading the other reviews and commenting on them. I am already looking forward to the next one!
    -ChrisM

    ReplyDelete