Where Forgotten Films Dwell

Welcome to this site! It exists for one reason: to preserve the memory of films that have been forgotten about or under-appreciated throughout the ages. Take a seat, read an entry, leave a comment. You might discover your new favorite movie!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Editor's Note: On Temporary Haitus

Well folks, it's happening again. I must put my beloved blog on temporary hiatus.


As you all know...I am a senior in college. I'm graduating in a few weeks, so it's crunch time right now. I just have way to much to do right now. I don't have enough time to write the articles that I feel this blog, and its readers, deserve.

Don't worry! I'll be back in three weeks on May 14!

Editor-in-Chief
Nathanael Hood

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to your return.

    At least your absence will give me time to watch all the films you uploaded on Youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jack L

    Thanks, man. I'm planning to post a new video on my account, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathanael,
    Wishing you the best with finals! See you when you get back friend.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. We understand, Nate -- your college finals must be your top priority right now! Good luck -- you'll ace your exams, I know it! In the meantime, have a great Easter/Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @DorianTB

    Aw...thanks...I can't wait for them to be over...this has been a nasty semester...

    ReplyDelete